This blog began as a journal of a Winston Churchill Memorial Trust Travel Award visit to the USA to study how Lifestyle Redesign could be used in Occupational Therapy to improve the hospital/home interface for older people. It has continued to record developments and inspiration gained from that experience since returning from Los Angeles early in 2012.

3 Reasons to follow this blog...

Be Inspired-
WCMT travel awards are open to all British citizens

Be Involved- learn about Lifestyle Redesign programs and contribute to the discussion about the potential of this approach.

Be Information Technology savvy- just learning how blogs work is a new skill for many of us!


Saturday 10 September 2011

First ever blog post!

This is literally the first post I have ever made on a blog. my own or anyone else's. This is going to be a steep learning curve which is why I am starting this blog now, so that when I set off on my travels in January hopefully I will know how to use it. I promise to persevere so it will improve...


3 Reasons to follow this blog


  • Be inspired- WCMT travel awards are open to all British citizens.

  • Be involved- learn about Lifestyle Redesign Programs and contribute to the discussion about the potential of this approach.

  • Be Information Technology savvy- just learning how blogs work is a new skill for many of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment